As Ireland reopens, Toscana customers need to know that we take your safety seriously. After rigorous training we have been awarded the Covid 19 Safety Charter. We are so thankful to be back in action and ready to embrace our “New Normal”. The whole team at Toscana have been hard at work to implement our Welcome Back safety Protocol.
Toscana Team have many comforting measures to help protect customers and colleagues as part of a collective global goal to defeat Covid-19…….
- Reduced customers seating by 30% and a minimum of 1-meter distance, with screens.
- NO MASK NO ENTRY policy applies to all guests entering the restaurant and while moving through the restaurant to bathrooms.
- Guests must play their part by sanitising their hands on entry.
- Table sizes will be restricted to parties of 6 guests.
- One party member to queue only and call your group as soon as it is safe to enter with no crowding.
- One guest from all parties, including walk-in’s, will be required to provide a contact number and email address.
Toscana is committed to providing the safest environment possible, whilst maintaining your hospitality experience at the forefront of everything we do.
• Strategically staggered reservations are now opened on-line for bookings book online damestreet@toscanarestaurant.