We are so thankful to be back in action and ready to embrace our “New Normal”. The whole team at Toscana has been hard at work to ensure a warm welcome and a safe comfortable dining experience for all our guests.
As part of our Welcome Back Protocol, Toscana Team have many comforting measures to help protect customers and colleagues as part of a collective global goal to defeat Covid-19…….
We have reduced our table lay-out and customers seating by 30% and a minimum of 1-meter distance, with screens to ensure a more comfortable dining experience for you while offering safe distance dining between other guests.
At Toscana our customer confidence and trust in our hospitality experiences are more important now than ever, we have re-visited all our procedures and have added a number of new and important protocols:
• dedicated and highly trained staff to constantly clean surfaces and touch points with antiviral spray and will have a dedicated cleaning team on duty daily.
• Hand hygiene remains extremely important. Safe and easy-to-use hand sanitiser stations will be located on arrival and throughout the restaurant for your convenience.
• At all times, a lead team representative will be on duty to make sure protocols are strictly adhered to at both the front and back of the house to ensure the safety and wellbeing of colleagues and guests.
Toscana is a spacious restaurant over two floors, this allows us to offer a separate dining room to keep a safe distance between you and other guests.
• Table sizes will be restricted to parties of 10 guests. The exemption will be for same households. Private dining rooms are available for different party sizes.
• To play our collective part in defeating Covid-19, one guest from all parties, including walk-in’s, will be required to provide a contact number and email address.
• One party member to arrive at the door to queue and call your group as soon as it is safe to enter with no crowding.
• Cash-free methods of payments including Revolut and Apple pay are available although cash is also accepted.
• In consultation with our amazing team of Hospitality Professionals we have introduced the following new measures;
• All staff will be wearing protective face shields.
• Daily Temperature and Health checks.
• Separate Staff entry and exit point.
• Staggered start and finish times to avoid high traffic within staff changing areas
• New Kitchen traffic flows and procedures to protect our team and guests.
• Ongoing internal and external training on new and updated policies.
Toscana is committed to providing the safest environment possible, whilst maintaining your hospitality experience at the forefront of everything we do.
• Strategically staggered reservations are now opened on-line for bookings from Monday 29th June by email damestreet@toscanarestaurant.